Friday, March 6

First Signs of Smiles

After a long nap Mya is ready to stretch out and play. It's nice to see a smile every once and awhile to know you or something is making baby happy. I am looking forward to some more interaction. If babies come with the ability to tell you when they are ticked off they should come with the ability to tell you finally did something right. I guess silence and and a sleeping baby count for a lot though. Kudos to Tina for figuring out her different cries. She is teaching me a lot. 




4 comments:

Mandy said...

oh my....She is so cute!

Katrena said...

What a cute and happy little beauty. Good work mom and dad!

Bonnie said...

What a cutie! She looks so happy. Love Grandma Bonnie

Annette said...

What a beautiful blessing! Congratulations!

~Annette Cutler~
(Don't know if Tina remembers me; my maiden name is Villanueva and we attended the Sundown Ward together)