Friday, February 20

Bringing Home Baby

I was a little overwhelmed by all of the photos we have taken over the last month. I decided to finally download the pictures and start sorting through them. Below is the first installment.

Mya is doing really well.  She weighed 9lbs 1oz at her last check-up and she is eating like a champ. Tina is recovering well from the c-section and is taking the brunt of the no sleep schedule so I can function at work. Mya seems to be bigger every day when I get home. She is much more alert now and can follow me with her eyes. She's loves looking at the Whoozit toy Roy and Janet sent us. Although it used to freak me out when she would go cross-eyed. She's has much better control now. She likes to kick her feet and pick her head up to look around the room. She is really cute when she stretches her hands way above her head after a long nap. We enjoyed watching the Jazz beat the Celtics last night and have enjoyed snuggling during several KU games. 9-12 is my shift at night so we get to watch (sometimes we don't get to listen) lots Jay Leno and Conan O'brien.  

Click to play Bringing Home Baby

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh yeah! I have been checking your blog like crazy hoping for some more pictures of your sweet princess! ADORABLE! I cant wait to kiss on her! Keep on postin pics.....good job on that cute digital book. I loved being able to see the videos. Love you guys!

Cal said...

so cute! I love the hiccup video. She is so precious and I am so happy that she likes her swing. Can't wait to meet her. Tina, you finally have boobs!!!!! way to go.
love you guys

Jeny said...

She is a cutie patootie....Stacy made kissy lips at her. Especially when she was crying about getting dressed. I can't wait to hold her again! Stacy is excited about his new cousin!